• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Made in China. Wonder how many American jobs would be involved.
There is potential for Thousands of USA and Canadian jobs created as a result of the planned Canadian SOLO manufacturing/assembly facilities along with the USA Solo Dealerships and SOLO Store locations. Many of those USA SOLO dealership opportunities are already locked in with the first planned SOLO Store opening scheduled in Seattle.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, I'll believe that when I see it.
I don't believe anything until I see it either, but EMV's production milestones were met and the plan to scale production milestones are being met........tangible progress along with a successful IPO launch, funding in the bank, thousands of pre-orders, an existing manufacturing facility with plans of expansion. One can choose to believe in EMV or EM or not. EMV has accomplished everything they said they were doing. This is what I call a partnership Agreement:
http://www.newswire.ca/news-release...t-solo-manufacturing-agreement-649041013.html

The only thing that hasn't been proven is USA market acceptance of an enclosed three wheeler. SOLO and SRK are about to prove it and that will be to Elio's advantage.

Heck, I don't even believe everything I think!

Last edited:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good for EMV, their OTC investors, and all enclosed three wheeler enthusiasts. EMV's production, delivery, and market acceptance will benefit Elio and Arcimoto.
Good for EMV because Zongshen Industrial group is supporting EV's as the future direction in transportation flatform in China. SOLO have a winning design in their hands, simple uncomplicated EV that have good miles, compact and most importantly....it's already in the hands of Canadian customers! There you go, started small scale, found their funding and now going big. I don't care what anybody says, that's a success story in the making....IMHO.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good for EMV because Zongshen Industrial group is supporting EV's as the future direction in transportation flatform in China. SOLO have a winning design in their hands, simple uncomplicated EV that have good miles, compact and most importantly....it's already in the hands of Canadian customers! There you go, started small scale, found their funding and now going big. I don't care what anybody says, that's a success story in the making....IMHO.
Zongshen produces over a million motorcycles per year to include Harley Davidsons for the worldwide markets. EMV has contracted with a Chinese manufacturer with a proven reputation for building quality vehicles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom