• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Notice the center headlamp...
....and look at those headlamps in 2018. Also, the upswing door!
FA68A026-4BF9-4E57-BAE6-D0CE4CBBD4D9.jpeg

If it had the same MSRP as the SOLO, I’d buy one.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did Corbin ever get to the point of actually being able to offer this new Sparrow version to the public?
Sounds like they have started and perhaps delivered a few of the 100 Sparrow II Beta Builds and @ $32,950 way out of my price range. Could be a few to many ‘dimples’, but creates what Corbin said to be the most aero vehicle on the planet.

Details here: http://sparrowcar.com/

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WARNING!!!

Fake Emails from Scammer!

d361d5e4-0d0f-4ab2-bd7d-03abec2401f2.jpg

MONDAY October 15, 2018

Dear ElectraMeccanica Reservation Holder:

Please do not open or reply to emails from ElectraMeccanica that use any domain name other than @electrameccanica.com. A reservation holder has received a fraudulent email from 'chriskoch.electrameccanica.com@gmail.com' that was sent by an unknown third party that is representing themselves as a representative of ElectraMeccanica. This is a fraudulent email, and was NOT sent by Chris Koch or any other employee of ElectraMeccanica. Any emails sent to you via a gmail, hotmail or other webmail account, which purport to be from ElectraMeccanica should be deleted without response.

If you have any questions or concerns, or receive any email from ElectraMeccanica that you are not expecting, please feel free to contact us directly at info@electrameccanica.com.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WARNING!!!

Fake Emails from Scammer!

d361d5e4-0d0f-4ab2-bd7d-03abec2401f2.jpg

MONDAY October 15, 2018

Dear ElectraMeccanica Reservation Holder:

Please do not open or reply to emails from ElectraMeccanica that use any domain name other than @electrameccanica.com. A reservation holder has received a fraudulent email from 'chriskoch.electrameccanica.com@gmail.com' that was sent by an unknown third party that is representing themselves as a representative of ElectraMeccanica. This is a fraudulent email, and was NOT sent by Chris Koch or any other employee of ElectraMeccanica. Any emails sent to you via a gmail, hotmail or other webmail account, which purport to be from ElectraMeccanica should be deleted without response.

If you have any questions or concerns, or receive any email from ElectraMeccanica that you are not expecting, please feel free to contact us directly at info@electrameccanica.com.
thanks for the heads up, BTW, currently I have not received this

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up, BTW, currently I have not received this

Just to note, it is a problem.... I got the fake email:

(Note: the following is a copy of the SCAM email)

Hi Dear ,

Congrats!

We now have your order getting ready for delivery.

Base on deposit Agreements, You are currently amongst the first buyers in the world and therefore you entitled to the special purchase package applicable to each of these position.

Base on deposit timing we will have to convert the advance deposit of ($250.00) to a build (1.26% of Total Price $19,888) against a firm order to purchase Meccanica SOLO vehicle. Upon this conversion ( via confirmation to proceed with the order) build deposit becomes non-refundable and you will then also committed to the full payment of each of the successive progress payments, Due at Assembly (80% of Total) and the balance at delivery. For you be on our reserved chassis build numbers Conversion must be made within 24 hours.. Please confirm the receipt of this email by writing back directly to me so that we can move into the conversion stage.

Thanks,

Best,
Chris Kosh

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just to note, it is a problem.... I got the fake email:

(Note: the following is a copy of the SCAM email)

Hi Dear ,

Congrats!

We now have your order getting ready for delivery.

Base on deposit Agreements, You are currently amongst the first buyers in the world and therefore you entitled to the special purchase package applicable to each of these position.

Base on deposit timing we will have to convert the advance deposit of ($250.00) to a build (1.26% of Total Price $19,888) against a firm order to purchase Meccanica SOLO vehicle. Upon this conversion ( via confirmation to proceed with the order) build deposit becomes non-refundable and you will then also committed to the full payment of each of the successive progress payments, Due at Assembly (80% of Total) and the balance at delivery. For you be on our reserved chassis build numbers Conversion must be made within 24 hours.. Please confirm the receipt of this email by writing back directly to me so that we can move into the conversion stage.

Thanks,

Best,
Chris Kosh
Got the exact scam e-mail. I was about to report it at info.electrameccanica.com but they sent the warning e-mail about this. Anyhow, I suspected it to be fake as Chris' last name was misspelled..."KoSh".

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In the successful side-crush tests conducted by PMG Testing Labs in Quebec, the SOLO withstood 20,617 lb of force applied to the vehicle door, as compared to the minimum 2,977 lb required. "I am proud to announce such incredibly positive results from the SOLO's side-crush testing as part of the Canadian certification process," said Jerry Kroll, CEO and Founder of #ElectraMeccanica.
http://ow.ly/GQJP30mgXkz

44269448_1914704735290754_3807249394189729792_o.jpg

Top Bottom