• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have to dig up that number but anyhow, it also says if I'm not ready, they can hold my spot in line. But I know it's a test run, EMV wanted to know if there'll be enough interest on their higher priced FUV and if they sell enough, then they can move on with it's cheaper version.
I was curious to know if you are in the Washington, Oregon, California area and how far they got up the reservation line in offering the Evergreen.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was curious to know if you are in the Washington, Oregon, California area and how far they got up the reservation line in offering the Evergreen.
Funny I can't find that # anywhere or if I did reserved- I know they don't accept reservation from ELIO??? Anyhow, I did clicked on save my spot so if they start delivering the 11.5K version sooner than the SOLO, then FUV it is! :D P.s. talking about the SOLO, does anybody know who end up owning the first 4 production unit? I've been checking facebook and none is said who it's destined for?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Funny I can't find that # anywhere or if I did reserved- I know they don't accept reservation from ELIO??? Anyhow, I did clicked on save my spot so if they start delivering the 11.5K version sooner than the SOLO, then FUV it is! :D P.s. talking about the SOLO, does anybody know who end up owning the first 4 production unit? I've been checking facebook and none is said who it's destined for?
Thanks for checking. Was it offered because you live in the Oregon, Washington, or California delivery area or are they are offering Evergreens outside of that roll out area? Thanks. My guess is your SOLO will deliver long before the $11,900 base model FUV is offered.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for checking. Was it offered because you live in the Oregon, Washington, or California delivery area or are they are offering Evergreens outside of that roll out area? Thanks. My guess is your SOLO will deliver long before the $11,900 base model FUV is offered.
I'm beginning to think that like Tesla and Arcimoto, EMV is contemplating on a higher priced SOLO with more options to generate income, after all their assembly plant is already in operation and adding a few upgrades won't be a big deal specially with the Chinese. They can just surprise us with a higher mileage battery upgrade/SOLO 2.0 Limited edition, now that wouldn't be too far-fetched to assume is it??:D

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that like Tesla and Arcimoto, EMV is contemplating on a higher priced SOLO with more options to generate income, after all their assembly plant is already in operation and adding a few upgrades won't be a big deal specially with the Chinese. They can just surprise us with a higher mileage battery upgrade/SOLO 2.0 Limited edition, now that wouldn't be too far-fetched to assume is it??:D

I just found out where the first 3 production SOLO went, it's on display (red, white and black) at the VANCOUVER INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW from March 19-24! Did I mentioned 3??? Then 1 is unaccounted for! Joker88 where are you???:D

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It seems Arcimoto’s is using a page from Tesla’s optioned Model 3 delivery roll out with the $20K Evergreen and EMV to follow with a more optioned out SOLO that will likely push the MSRP to $20K. I understand why they do it as they burn through cash getting a new vehicle to production. If you are seriously thinking about Arcimoto, wait til you drive the FUV! :)

Top Bottom