• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio As A Delivery Vehicle...

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or in my son's case...

IMG_3433.JPG

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I once stated that the trunk was so small, not to buy a large pizza, to which I got a quick reply that a large box from (Pizza hut, PapaJohn's?) would be about 3/4" too wide and would require tilting.
Check out the dimensions before planning your intended use- the bag dimensions will only make it more difficult.
The E however is perfect for Subway foot longs!!

E elio should still be good for pizza delivery...unless it takes 2 people to make deliveries. As he said...(quote)
"I am betting with the trunk/seat down I could use the big 10 pizza container we have as well if needed..."

I think that's a good bet. :)

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but minimum wage isn't worth the accident risk of delivering pizza in bad weather.

And when you find that your insurance company (many of them) will not cover you if you are delivering pizza's......:eek: :oops:

It's a good idea to read the fine print on your policy.

Last edited:

pohutukawa

Elio Fan
Reaction score
OK. I saw the tag line about delivery vehicles, and I'm sitting at work and really disliking my job. Used to love being a programmer, now it has so much documentation and politics that I can't hardly stand it. Seriously - making a program work so a user can get at the data so they can do their job - how is that bad?

So. Pizza delivery with an Elio. Can I do that? At 62 years old? Make enough to keep adding to my Roth? Why won't the box fit?

(I admit - If I have ordered more than 10 pizzas to be delivered in my entire life, I would be shocked. If I have ordered 5 - I'd only be surprised.)

Top Bottom