• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio... Cult Like Following? The Next "harley Type Following?"

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From what I've seen that doesn't apply during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. Hopefully, it will be mandatory at the the First Annual Eliocycle Rally.
motorcycle.png

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ha! Paul Elio is a charismatic leader, but only authoritarian when it comes to his four tenants and the Elgin dash.

My personal definition of a cult is when 3 or more people share a belief.
My definition of a cult is those who seem to posses too much knowledge about things that are simply not so. Actually, I believe Democrats are the most cultable of all. They seem to possess such a broad knowledge of things that are simply not so. So much so that One Democrat is all it takes to form a cult. Maybe the definition of a religious cult fits the word Democrat best of all.

Last edited:

Anderson Howard

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cruising through Sturgis will be great in 2016 and we will have a few fun break miles on the Elio's by that time.

Maybe that first annual Elio meet could be in the Sturgis area pre-Sturgis Bike week......more centrally located than Shreveport and possibly more scenic.
We need a spy in Shreveport to keep an eye open for activity at the Elio Plant.

Anderson Howard

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was just wondering (off subject)... When there is a squishy critter (road kill) in the road I usually straddle it in my car if it is in the center or move to a side if along the side. A motorcycle can easily go around with out going in the dirt or other lane. With the Elio, the only chance is if it is on the side. Otherwise the rear tire will hit it. I bet there will be a few stinky Elios from hitting dead skunks until we get accustom to the wheel configuration.

:eek:= Realizing you hit the skunk
:confused:= Starting to smell the skunk
:mad:= Wondering how you are going to get the smell off your Elio! Ha!
Elio is cheap enough to get a new one.

Top Bottom