• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Erks Me To No End

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Paul explained it in the "crystal ball cracked" interview. IIRC, He said that getting the excess equipment "to market" was taking longer than expected. This was one of several "factors" involved in the delay. :)

makes sense .... info appreciated

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul explained it in the "crystal ball cracked" interview. IIRC, He said that getting the excess equipment "to market" was taking longer than expected. This was one of several "factors" involved in the delay. :)
I read a Tweet from Brendan Carey last November that because Elio was not given access to the plant until May 1, that pushed everything back five months. I'm not sure if he was supposed to Tweet that, but he did, it was one of those things that told me in fact outside actors were contributing to delays in getting an inventory and price for stuff let alone getting production going.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Personally I don't think Paul has explained anything. You may disagree but That is the way I see it. As for sell the equipment , how is that going?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Making sweet sweet bunny on ball love. Expect bouncing baby bunny balls in the future
I read way too many Far Side comics in college.
coffee-mug-far-side-dumb-bunny.jpg

Top Bottom