• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Extreme Mod Idea

Dragonz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I haven't been to his site, but has anyone seen a paint job for the elio to look like the Delta Flyer from Star Trek Voyager? I think the way that the Elio is curently designed would already fit the way the Delta Flyer is shaped. Just an idea, but I would really love that. I don't know about the others, but I am willing to pay several thousand to make the Elio look as authentic as I can towards the Delta Flyer.

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't been to his site, but has anyone seen a paint job for the elio to look like the Delta Flyer from Star Trek Voyager? I think the way that the Elio is curently designed would already fit the way the Delta Flyer is shaped. Just an idea, but I would really love that. I don't know about the others, but I am willing to pay several thousand to make the Elio look as authentic as I can towards the Delta Flyer.

But wouldn't you be going backwards?

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score

If you ignored the wheel pods (paint 'em space-black, or just remove them) and added the warp drive "wings" to the rear half of the Elio (extra storage?) then I could see it working.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
22 oh how I wish I could be 22 again; be even better if I was 22 and know what I know now. :becky:

Welcome Dragonz; it's going to be so much fun having that fresh look at the world again through a 22 year olds eyes :shocked: ; and the great imagination you have.:thumb:

Just don't let us jade you much; we all like to have fun here.

Dragonz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
22 oh how I wish I could be 22 again; be even better if I was 22 and know what I know now. :becky:

Welcome Dragonz; it's going to be so much fun having that fresh look at the world again through a 22 year olds eyes :shocked: ; and the great imagination you have.:thumb:

Just don't let us jade you much; we all like to have fun here.

Haha it takes a lot more then that to ruffle my hair. And yes, I am a Trekkie. I feel no shame in it, and love every bit. Just don't ask me to choose a captain :biggrin1: That would be like trying to decide if Alexander the Great or Washington was better.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Haha it takes a lot more then that to ruffle my hair. And yes, I am a Trekkie. I feel no shame in it, and love every bit. Just don't ask me to choose a captain :biggrin1: That would be like trying to decide if Alexander the Great or Washington was better.

Then shouldn't the nacelles be mounted above and outboard of the trunk lid, and swap out the hood for a cool saucer section? :rolleyes::D

Dragonz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The saucer section would indicate a galaxy class vessel. This would be the Delta Flyer, a shuttlecraft. There isn't a saucer section and only 2 escape pods. I would be putting the nacelles up there because that looks like the most logical choice. Unless it would look better back by the read wheel. What are your thoughts? With the Delta Flyer, the aft and port nacelles come out from the shuttlecraft when they are about to jump to warp.

Top Bottom