• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Extreme Mod Idea

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The saucer section would indicate a galaxy class vessel. This would be the Delta Flyer, a shuttlecraft. There isn't a saucer section and only 2 escape pods. I would be putting the nacelles up there because that looks like the most logical choice. Unless it would look better back by the read wheel. What are your thoughts? With the Delta Flyer, the aft and port nacelles come out from the shuttlecraft when they are about to jump to warp.

Oh yeah, I see where you're going...shuttlecraft for sure! ;)
Wish I had some Photoshop skills. We could have some fun with that idea! Might try my hand at Gimp tomorrow if I get some free time.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Change meds? Are you referring to hallucinogens? Because what I stated, made perfect sense to me, and the only thing I'm on, is the drug of a wonderful life. :angel:

WOW! I was just searching for a good pic of a white Elio, and came across this! :eek: Someone's idea for an Elio wrap...VERY cool!

Elio wrap_SHUTTLECRAFT.jpg

Dragonz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
WOW! I was just searching for a good pic of a white Elio, and came across this! :eek: Someone's idea for an Elio wrap...VERY cool!

View attachment 8859

That is a way cool photo! Totally slick and well done! I like how well it looks like a shuttlecraft as well. I only had the idea, didn't know it would look that well done though!

Dragonz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm thinking of a wrap that represents this. A little more modern then those shuttlecrafts, but still a little recognizable. Not sure how well it would turn out/if it would be recognizable. If that isn't able to be done, the borg can always assimilate it haha

Attachments

• Deltaflyer.jpg
    Deltaflyer.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 253

Dragonz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
If that is the case, it wouldn't be hard to transfer the images to magnets. Then you can create all kinds of scenes for the same model, people would be able to buy several, and dress up their car for the occasion that the are participating in.

*NEW COMPANY ALERT*

Top Bottom