• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

Blueskybob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
As I understand it from another post, the artist concept we see will not be the final version. It will have 1 " to 1.25 " digital displays in each "steel boob" for speed and rpm. Should be more readable but will probably not be any more satisfying for those who like gauges for the vitals instead of just "warning lights" I am not going to lose any sleep over this. I intend to mount Ipad Mini in the corner and use it to monitor whatever I deem important at the time. TPMS, engine temp, trans temp, etc.

Marine 7

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care what it looks like as long as the price is $6800.00. If people start saying we don't like this or we want that, then watch the price go up over night. If you don't like it, then don't buy it. There's plenty of gas hogs out there that you can buy with nice Displays that you can buy. Only 20 to 35 mpg and $18000.00 to $25000.00, but wait look at my nice DISPLAY. Just remember we are not lock in at the $6800.00 price, it could go to $15000.00 or more and there's nothing we could do except loose our money if you didn't go through with your purchase.

PhilGoings

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't care what it looks like as long as the price is $6800.00. If people start saying we don't like this or we want that, then watch the price go up over night. If you don't like it, then don't buy it. There's plenty of gas hogs out there that you can buy with nice Displays that you can buy. Only 20 to 35 mpg and $18000.00 to $25000.00, but wait look at my nice DISPLAY. Just remember we are not lock in at the $6800.00 price, it could go to $15000.00 or more and there's nothing we could do except loose our money if you didn't go through with your purchase.

Well said.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pull your panties out of the crack of your A$$. We were , or at least I was talking about an upgrade. If that which is being provided as OEM proves to be unsafe and Elio has to go into litigation to defend it; what do you think that will cost you? Service? Pull your head out and stop screaming about something you only think you understand. ie. this thread. They can do whatever they want with their dash, just give me the option to upgrade to that which I believe I need to drive safely. Here we are discussing options and possibilities, and that which could be.

Top Bottom