• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In The Islands

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you are like the rest of us you are now even more convinced that the Elio is real and we will see production in 2015. Thanks for the great pictures and it appears you were comfortable in the back (LOL).
Thanks Jim! I have a theory about being in the back seat: It's the easiest way to eliminate a "back seat driver;" PUT HER IN THE FRONT SEAT.

Sure glad that she doesn't read this forum! o_O :)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great pictures, and a good look at two aboard. Interesting who's in the driver's seat.....
Thanks Johnapool. Seating arrangement is the best way I have found to eliminate the "back seat driver " syndrome. :rolleyes:

But to be fair to the "Boss Lady," here is another shot: . :D
image.jpg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, Z. While the weekend and the experience was really great, the best part of it all occurred to me as I sat there with the steering wheel in hand and looking through the window: "in this very seat, at some point, Z, and ALL of our friends on our Elio Family Forum that have seen this car across America, have sat right HERE! IN THIS VARY CAR! WOW! We really are a close "family!"

Wild thought, but made me feel all warm, and closer to ALL of you!

Thanks for the thoughts and memories guys! :D
LOL Music Man, you are so bad!!!! LOL :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WoW .
I am so jealous Music man Pictures are great. It looks very roomy.
Yes, Puna, it IS plenty "roomy." Even in the back seat. Only thing that bothered me a little about the back seat, was it's almost total lack of padding in the seat. It was very hard and uncomfortable to me. To ride back there, one needs to bring some extra padding with them; either in the form of a foam, padded cushion, or some of "nature's own," on your butt. :rolleyes: :)

Very sweet little car though! Can't wait to put it u deaths carport!! :D

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"in this very seat, at some point, Z, and ALL of our friends on our Elio Family Forum that have seen this car across America, have sat right HERE! IN THIS VARY CAR! WOW! We really are a close "family!"

Wild thought, but made me feel all warm, and closer to ALL of you!

Thanks for the thoughts and memories guys! :D

All of our butts have touched by proxy LOL Now that's a redneck family! I want to introduce to you my wife and my cousin, you look and there's only one person there. :D:eek::D

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Only thing that bothered me a little about the back seat, was it's almost total lack of padding in the seat. It was very hard and uncomfortable to me. To ride back there, one needs to bring some extra padding with them; either in the form of a foam, padded cushion, or some of "nature's own," on your butt. :rolleyes: :)

Good thing is, they said that will be corrected in the production model :)

Top Bottom