• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Insurance - Cost. - General Discussion And / Or Specifically Advanced Coverages.

D Borland

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Talking with EM rep in Columbus, said if owners have a problem getting coverage, they will recruit an insurance company themselves, with quality coverage with a good price, like they did with Pep Boys, and give them all the business by offering it as an option. I think with every Elio under one insurance company, we should get a real good deal. JMO
This sounds like a fantastic idea!

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Was stuck with Allstate for years tried to switch a couple of times but being a long time customer with all the discounts I couldn't find a better deal as with a new company being a new customer you get none of those deals. Being a vet someone turned me on to USAA, viola! I switched, didn't save much but they were a little lower even then all those long term customer rebates with Allstate.

Charlie G

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Was stuck with Allstate for years tried to switch a couple of times but being a long time customer with all the discounts I couldn't find a better deal as with a new company being a new customer you get none of those deals. Being a vet someone turned me on to USAA, viola! I switched, didn't save much but they were a little lower even then all those long term customer rebates with Allstate.
USAA is excellent - I have my homeowner's insurance through them.
I haven't switched my auto insurance over because they can't beat the 'loyal customer' rate I've got with Erie, who are also fantastic. Plus, USAA doesn't do motorcycles directly.
I think those are the top two in customer satisfaction in any case.

Top Bottom