• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Lighting (head, Tail, Brake, Signal, Fog, Auxiliary, Blinking,etc...)

Would you choose optional lighting on your Elio? (choose all that apply)

• Yes, I want a "third" or higher brake light.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Yes, I want marker lights on the front wheels.

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • Yes, I want signal lights on the front wheels.

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Yes, I want headlights, fog lights or similar on the front wheels.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • No, I do not want any additional lighting.

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On the prototype there are no turn lights or running lights on the fenders. This addition would help define the width of our Eloi vehicle. Hate to mention it but the CanAm spyder has them and at night this is a benefit to oncoming drivers.
Russlell; are you going to make the Birmingham show?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
On the prototype there are no turn lights or running lights on the fenders. This addition would help define the width of our Eloi vehicle. Hate to mention it but the CanAm spyder has them and at night this is a benefit to oncoming drivers.

I just have to respond to the Goofy avatar. :cool:

For cost reasons I seriously doubt this would come standard on the Elio however it has been discussed many times in this and other threads so if Elio Motors does not offer it as an option it will most definitely be available via the aftermarket. :)

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I used to travel to West Palm Beach airport twice a year, we flew from UK to Miami and drove up in a hire car. The standard brief from the people we worked with at West Palm was to be very careful on the road junctions, mainly due to the number of ageing "Snowbird" drivers out there. Apparently stopping at red lights wasn't something they could always be trusted with. Saw a few examples of it, too.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those two statements (yours and Wheaters) make me wonder if other countries are facing the same situation or is it just the USA. :) Z
Boomers

When I came home from Iraq, my son was born 9 months later. The hospital on base normally handles 130 new born a month, that Jan 92 they had 211.

"Fort Campbell's last big baby boom was after soldiers returned from Operation Desert Storm. In fact, the Army base had a record 211 babies born in January of 1992. Right now, that record is on track to be broken with 218 babies due in December."

Boomers, world wide 450 million. 78 million in U.S.
http://www.slideshare.net/MikeWicks/baby-boomers-by-the-numbers

Sand Boomer, Any child born nine to ten months after one or both of it's parents return from duty in sand land.

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Boomers

When I came home from Iraq, my son was born 9 months later. The hospital on base normally handles 130 new born a month, that Jan 92 they had 211.

"Fort Campbell's last big baby boom was after soldiers returned from Operation Desert Storm. In fact, the Army base had a record 211 babies born in January of 1992. Right now, that record is on track to be broken with 218 babies due in December."

Boomers
http://www.slideshare.net/MikeWicks/baby-boomers-by-the-numbers

Sand Boomer, Any child born nine to ten months after one or both of it's parents return from duty in sand land.
Proves that soldiers know how to make love as well as war.

Top Bottom