• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio P5 At Detroit Auto Show

Ekh

Elio Addict
Hey EKH, is that a dome light on the right side B pillar?
It might be. I didn't notice it at the time, but it has that look about it. Kind of a nice touch.

OK, I looked at the master file -- yes, it's a cabin light.
_DSC0421dome light.jpg

PS -- that crop is why I use a d800e nikon. Sometimes you actually need all those megapixels.

Last edited:

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Someone else gets the credit for this picture, not I.

_dsc0419-l-jpg.7966.jpg

The dome/cabin light is nice, but it would be better if it was on the same side as the door. In its current position, it will blind the driver as he is getting in. If it was moved to the same side as the door, it would not blind the driver as they are entering, but would indirectly light up the interior very well.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
I noticed the two A pillars are not identical at their base. The one on the right side has something larger mounted at its base. It could not be the ipad mounting arm because it comes out of the radio opening on the dash. It appears to be on top of the dash.

Coss

Staff member
My turn; on the right side, in the red area, directly under the outside mirror, and to the right of the E-brake there is some kind of slide switch, or something there; what is it?