• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Rallies

Rally or not?

• Total voters

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Olddog, sorry off topic but just seeing how small the world is. Do you know Tim & Sherry Moore (Redvalk)? He ran most of the Valkyrie rallies and currently runs the Honda Rune Rallies that I attend each year with great success. Always considered a Valk but love my Rune to much to let her go. Welcome to the Elio forum.
NOT sure if I've met them or not. Haven't been to anything local as far as rally's are concerned. There is a Valhalla Valkyrie Rally in Post Falls June 13-15 that I'll be going to. I can understand your thoughts on the Rune, they are some beautiful bikes, but seem a bit overpriced for me. Not to mention that having a Rune is NO EXCUSE for not getting a Valk, lol.

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Once they are out and about, I'm still betting we'll be seeing some rally's. There will be one here in the NW for sure, even if I have to hold in YOUR yard, lol. (You, being someone in the NW with a yard)

ctfink

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
A national one should be in Kansas since it is the geographic center of the US. However, regional ones around the coast and midwest would probably be better as most people wouldn't be willing to drive for more than 10 hours to reach an event, 12 hours is my own personal limit.
My 'hood' to Witchita Kansas is about 720 miles but is June a safe/non-volitile weather month ?!

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are NO non-volatile months, just some that are milder than others...but won't matter in the Elio as you are enclosed, with heat and cold air if you need it. The real bummer is that there won't be any Elio's to drive anywhere in June of 2015.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just for an update. The Ohio Elio owners are having a rally this Saturday and we don't even have a vehicle. About 20 of us are making the first maiden voyage down the path. Later this summer we are planning something more spectacular when the Elio caravan visits Columbus.

Why wait for the vehicle ?

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just for an update. The Ohio Elio owners are having a rally this Saturday and we don't even have a vehicle. About 20 of us are making the first maiden voyage down the path. Later this summer we are planning something more spectacular when the Elio caravan visits Columbus.

Why wait for the vehicle ?

Love the attitude...GO ELIO...My brother should be in that group..He's recently retired so should be thinking about some economical transportation. Be sure a stir up a big ruckus so people will ask about what's going on, lol.

Top Bottom