• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Rallies

Rally or not?

• Total voters

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Jake! I hope to take advantage of your kind hospitality in the not so distant future.:)
As a native Buckeye, until moving to Atlanta 15 years ago, I would love to host other Elio Buckeyes, but given your numbers and excitement, I don't think this would be possible. Also, if Goofyone's idea of a first year production anniversary rally in Shreveport becomes reality, I wouldn't be home!

Reaction score
Oh, we have the excitement and the numbers to have a great rally in the Spring of 2016.
We have 43 NE Ohio members on this forum and I am working to invite 5 more. We have 10 NW Ohioians on this forum and I am trying to invite 7 more to join us. From the Columbus area we have 15 members on this forum and seventeen more I wish to invite. Fifteen member on this forum are in the Cincinnati / Dayton area. I am trying to find ten more to join us. And down in the SE we have our three friends and only two more in the wings. But, with our elios coming in I expect the neighboring states to join us and of course the entire nation is invited. I REPEAT, WE HAVE PLANS.

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Talked to the City Administrator for the town of Red River New Mexico today. When I showed her the eliomotors web page here first response was "I want one" then I told her about the discussions of rallies and she got excited again saying that she would be bringing this up at the next counsel meeting and see if the city would be interested in sponsoring a rally.

I guess we will see........ We do have some beautiful driving in this area, the enchanted circle, just an hour from Colorado, about 2 1/2 hours from Pikes Peak.

Last edited:
Top Bottom