• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Stores Delayed Till 2017

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
If you don't have retail store, I wonder where would you pick up your Elio when it ship to your nearest city? :confused: I am not sure retail store or Elio Retail Center is the same thing.?:confused:o_O

Retail store and retail center is the same thing however according to what we know neither one will exist in most places until closer to the end of the reservation holder builds. This thread has a ton of discussion on the subject:

http://www.elioowners.com/threads/factory-pickup-retail-store-pickup-or-delivery.345/

The basic summary is essentially that EM has plans in the works however while we understand how vehicle delivery will happen once retail sales commence we do not yet have a clear picture of how reservation holder will receive their vehicles other than factory pickup and the option of direct home delivery for an additional to be determined fee. One clue to what EM is thinking is that they have mentioned shipping vehicles in truckload batches to locations throughout the country and hosting vehicle pickup parties where groups of reservation holders will receive their vehicles together.

While most retail sales locations, and their supporting vehicle distribution infrastructure, will not open until closer to the end of the reserved vehicles production run many of us have been told there will be a few retail locations which will open earlier. These locations will be some flagship stores in New York City, Los Angeles, and eventually a few others which will be used as preview centers and as a way to test store layouts and technology ahead of the full store roll out. I am sure reservation holders in these areas will be able to arrange for pickup at these locations as well.

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not a fan of I-Phones, doubt I would like an I-Car any better :)

understood, I'm not a smart phone fan .... that said, if we were to order the Skyz system on our Elio, we would probably go on and get an I-Phone/Pad or Android or whatever

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
2014-nissan-versa-note-amazon-on-truck.jpg
love it -LMFAO

Top Bottom