• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Tv Commercials?

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
here is a link to Tech Talk v58 ... there is another video out there but I don't remember where it is

I was looking for this a few weeks ago and didn't find it so I gave it a try again.
You need to go to ---> http://www.eliomotors.com/gallery/ <--- and then look across the bottom for "Elio Safety"
Not the easiest to get to but it has the front, side, roll, rear end, serpentine(?), and wind tunnle.
Hope this is the one you were thinking of.
Wish they had a better search feature.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That was a trip down memory lane. My first car was a '59 VW and the high mpg rating was the reason even when gas was about .29/gal.. The small VW Bug's safety was the primary concern back in the day when cars were BIG.
image.jpeg

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Batman, voiceover: I'll have to have Alfred paint it green -- at 84 mpg, it's the RIGHT thing to drive!

Then the Green Arrow might take it for his own.

How about Q gives it to James Bond? Q points out all the positive features that it has. Perhaps Bond could reply (in his sarcastic way), 'yeah, I won't be noticed in that'. :) If it was used in a James Bond movie, it could have all those features that a James Bond car would have.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can you do a Mad Max Elio. We definitely need one for the last remaining vehicle on earth.

I think for a mad max Elio, we need a decent picture of it sans the front fenders and the rear wheel skirt.

And this touches on something I'm really looking forward to after people start to get their Elios: what kind of crazy mods will we see people do!

Top Bottom