• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio's Latest, More Expensive Trike Coming To La Auto Show

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
However if you do a non-refundable deposit of $500 or $1,000 and sign the sales commitment, the price is $7,000 There is also an additional "signing bonus" of 25% of whatever amount you chose to make for a deposit.

Slight correction. Even a $100 non-refundable deposit will make you eligible for the $7000 price--if you lock in.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
" I know nothing", Sgt. Shultz.
I do know every "thing" written, said, thought of, and prototyped already, so everything old is new again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt_KR200

THE WIKI ARTICLE HAS A FEW THINGS WRONG .
The KR200 replaced the KR175 in 1955. While using the same basic frame as the KR175 with changes to the bodywork "

THE KR-175 HAS A VASTLY DIFFERENT FRAME FROM THE KR-200 & FEW PARTS INTERCHANGE .
THE FRAME IS CONSTRUCTED FROM TUBING THAT SUPPORTS THE BODYWORK IN THE FLOOR & FIREWALL .
THIS IS EXTENSIVE ENOUGH THAT WITH ALL THE BODYWORK STRIPPED AWAY , THE VEHICLE IS STILL DRIVABLE !

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON MY '54 KR-175 . PUT A NEW "MUSTACHE" ON IT YESTERDAY .

DSC_1584.JPG

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Slight correction. Even a $100 non-refundable deposit will make you eligible for the $7000 price--if you lock in.
There was something about the $500 & $1,000 that was different then all the others; I thought it was the $7K; if it wasn't, what was the mention for those 2 amounts?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The MTX headphones promo is limited to new All-in reservations of $500 and $1000.
That's what it was.
Sorry, my mind is kind of wandering around a little; I always get nervous before I go in for an RFA.
Usually it starts about a week before, and gets worse the closer I get to the time to go in.
Right now is real fun, my appointment is at 12:30 today.

**Note** RFA = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiofrequency_ablation
And then section 6

Top Bottom