• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio's Latest, More Expensive Trike Coming To La Auto Show

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting, click on her name in the beginning of that conversation and it takes you to her page.
This is one time big party girl.

<little update on Cindy Cowan>
".....we talked to Executive Producer and owner of Cindy Cowan Entertainment, Cindy Cowan, to find out some inside information and expert advice about what it takes to be a successful TV and film producer in Hollywood. Find out what her typical day is like and what advice she gives to up and coming producers. You can also find out what her passion projects are and what she has in store for the future. Thanks a million, Cindy, for giving us the inside info!! Please feel free to follow Cindy on Twitter: @CindyCowan1000 "

Maybe an AI?

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And right now he's thinking "dam, why did I make it only 1 seat wide" Love the grin on his face.

Heeyyyy I just noticed something; from where he's standing, he can see down the front of her dress. Go for it Paul!!
I think he's thinking, "Must make that driver's seat fully reclineable."

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The good news is that she's taken pictures with other ATVM vehicles. This one got a $500M loan, so maybe that's good luck for Elio Motors.
IMG_6921.JPG

On the other hand, Fisker Motors went belly up. At least it wasn't because of the loan.

On a personal note, I think the Fisker is a much better looking car than the Tesla.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought I got an e-mail as an older reservation holder that I would also receive the MTX Headphones? Am I wrong?
New reservations of All In $500 or $1K are getting 25% and the headphones.
For older reservation holders, they are going to find a great deal on buying some if you want them.
But to answer your question; no, you won't get 2 sets for free; reasoning is, you got a 50% bonus and depending on hold long you've been All In there were additional bonuses given.

Top Bottom