• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio's Latest, More Expensive Trike Coming To La Auto Show

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
what is the cost for 2017 loaded model?
what is the cost for 2017 loaded model?
Welcome from The PNW, as you can see by the response to your question, there are many folks interested in helping future Elio owners. It is confusing right now to remember the permutations of the price (at the moment), this is a very recent but very positive development- read some of the threads to get a grip on the commitment offer, currently on the table -it remains a mystery to many.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's what it was.
Sorry, my mind is kind of wandering around a little; I always get nervous before I go in for an RFA.
Usually it starts about a week before, and gets worse the closer I get to the time to go in.
Right now is real fun, my appointment is at 12:30 today.

**Note** RFA = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiofrequency_ablation
And then section 6
Hey man- wishing you the best guess you've tried CBD - it's been a blessing for me

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I be back; no sense of balance still; I always get extra dose of sedation because of other meds I do (high tolerance level); can't feel my neck at all (which isn't a bad thing :p) but I will later, and it will probably be brutal for a couple of hours when the local wears off (he always says he has to beat me up doing mine because of all the previous damage in there.
But other than that, pretty much back to normal.
And in a good mood :becky:

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks.
Even though this is going to be the 6th time (4 on the left, 1 on the right) I've had it done, I still get nervous. This is Right side again, but the way it's been feeling, I wish he could do both sides.
It is pretty amazing what they can do, but it is still a surgery. Good luck with that

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It is pretty amazing what they can do, but it is still a surgery. Good luck with that
True, and I'm out for a day now, going through the ache time; since they have to move things and burn others I get pretty well beat up in my neck.
This will last about 3 to 4 days, and then start feeling good.
Gettin' old ain't for wimps. :p

Top Bottom