• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

For The Dog Lovers Here

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love this thread . Dogs have been part of my life since 12 years old . Husky named King . Since then , it's been a open door for pedigrees and rescues alike . Currently have 3 of man's best friends . I agree with Will Rogers .

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love this thread . Dogs have been part of my life since 12 years old . Husky named King . Since then , it's been a open door for pedigrees and rescues alike . Currently have 3 of man's best friends . I agree with Will Rogers .
Many years ago we had a Husky Shepherd that looked like a giant Husky .Her name was Rosie and we had two young kids .Rosie mothered the kids like they we're her pups .Greatest dog I ever had with the exception of my wife's current service dog

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's our KILLER dog !!! She thinks she is and for some reason, so do all the other dogs including my granddaughter's English Bull Mastiff !

2aiodn5.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Can a Husky be an inside dog? My wife and I would like to get one.
Is your house 4000+ sq. ft.? Husky's and Malamutes are very active BIG dogs. And be careful with them around kids, they (the dogs) don't realize how big they are.

This might help you make a determination Dog Breed Selector

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can a Husky be an inside dog? My wife and I would like to get one.

We had a 95lb. Akita/Malamute mix (beautiful dog!) name Mo, and was great as an indoor dog. We got him when he was probably 6 weeks old wandering around on a buddie's farm, so basically, from day 1, he was trained to be indoors...doggie manner-wise.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is your house 4000+ sq. ft.? Husky's and Malamutes are very active BIG dogs. And be careful with them around kids, they (the dogs) don't realize how big they are.

This might help you make a determination Dog Breed Selector
That's the best advice ever! Also, all puppies within a breed and more so their breeders are not created equal. Check with your local kennel club regarding a breeders file for the breed you finally decide on that best fits your family and lifestyle. Please don't buy a dog just because you like how it looks.

For us it started out with a Golden, then a Collie, and finishing out with four Sable & White Shetland Sheepdogs over a 47 year time span.

Last edited:
Top Bottom