• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

For Those Who Think Ev Information Is Appropriate For An Elio Forum...

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Poor gas stations. No one likes them anymore. Maybe I'm spoiled for living in Oregon because we don't have to pump our own gas.
I just realized you're in the heart of EV startup country with a bunch of other members.
You're 109 miles from Eugene and around 329 miles from Vancouver BC.

Depending on which way you turn onto I-5.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep. Right here in Oregon City, OR. On my way to work travelling on 3 different freeways I see ALOT of Tesla's. Very popular out here. Popularity may drop as Consumer Reports December issue just blasted Tesla for reliability of their Model X SUV. Lowest rated model in that category. And the lowest rated of all categories....tied with Cadillac Escalade. Dodge Grand Caravan, Fiat, Ford Fiesta ranked higher.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep. Right here in Oregon City, OR. On my way to work travelling on 3 different freeways I see ALOT of Tesla's. Very popular out here. Popularity may drop as Consumer Reports December issue just blasted Tesla for reliability of their Model X SUV. Lowest rated model in that category. And the lowest rated of all categories....tied with Cadillac Escalade. Dodge Grand Caravan, Fiat, Ford Fiesta ranked higher.
Tesla Owners and Consumer Reports apparently don't agree. Better to consider the positive Tesla Owner's reviews for reliability and performance over any Consumer Reports articles. 92% of Tesla Owner's will buy again. :)

Last edited:

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On that note, here are some hydrogen cars that may be coming our way...

https://www.whatsorb.com/News/hydro...ry-hybrid-cars-against-all-odds-the-hydro-car

HYDROGEN CARS ARE NOT DEAD YET!!!

Yes... yes they are:

hybrid_hydrogen_vs_electric_chart.jpg

169.jpg

Top Bottom