• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

For Those Who Think Ev Information Is Appropriate For An Elio Forum...

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good to see that nothing changes. I leave for several months, and come back to the same old discussions with the same people.

It's kind of comforting, actually. I imagine this is what it would feel like if I went back to a bar I used to go to all the time. (If I was the kind of person to go to bars in the first place)

Hey Norm.........uhh.........Sethodine :D

Good to hear from you :)

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New development might triple the range of lithium batteries while at the same time requiring less of the material.

https://electrek.co/2017/12/12/batt...al-breakthrough-to-triple-electric-car-range/
Nothing personal and I'm glad you posted the link for everyone.
But I'm so sick of all the clickbait in all it's forms (It existed even before the computer age)...
Mostly articles about new fantastic innovations and aging and disease cures that are always "right around the corner"...
That I don't even bother reading them anymore. When companies start putting these innovations into real-world practice...
And the health industry actually starts curing people of those diseases and halts or very significantly slows the aging process...

Then I'll pay some attention.
I guess the same can be said about the Elio.

Last edited:
Top Bottom