• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Forget The Passenger Seat,,don't Raise The Roof

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ralph Nader is writing a new book.
Ralph Nader is a self proclaimed consumer watch dog..I'M NOT.. I don't give a rats rectum if you load your Elio up with 10 people and drive it off a friggin cliff, as for me, I'll stick to grocery and simular cargo..

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Optional....
1322852457-stock-photo-emergency-escape-hatch-27570781.jpg

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think they meant that the 1.5"-2" we're being added to the rear only. Maybe it will augment that cam-back aero advantage I've been seeing talked about.
I did not think of that. I think you may be correct, because adding to the height at the front would require either acquiring a new windshield and redoing the pillars and dash

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
May have to rethink the Sun-Roof option
Smart Choice... Some people think the back seat is safer than riding on the back of a motorcycle ..Could be however bikers usually don't ride in snow, rain or cold weather which are high risk times.. Doubt anyone will put their Elio away for the winter or only drive it when the weather is nice.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That hatch would make your Elio look just beautiful.. I'd paint it before installing.. Hope ya have enough head room and not have your arms confined or broken in an accident preventing you from turning the wheel locking device.. The moon /sun roof option may be a better choice.. But, what the hell, go for it..

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thatdevice would make your Elio just beautiful.. I'd paint it before installing.. Hope ya have enough head room and not have your arms confined or broken in an accident preventing you from turning the wheel locking device.. The moon /sun roof option may be a better choice.. But, what the hell, go for it..
I waz going to put it on the floor. in case of roll over.

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep.. Way better than kicking out the wind shield.. Have you sent your resume to Mr Elio yet?
I was going to claim Paul as a personal friend of mine, but the I stopped by the official FB page and I see the line of people pretending that is about a mile long.

Top Bottom