• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday Blog Is Out

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since the SEC has those rules which means zero information, then I suspect that Elio has all the money and is working right now. The only indication that we will know that they done is when Elio #1 reservation holder notices a big charge on their credit card and they get a phone call from Elio dispatching asking, "Where do you want us to deliver it?" That person will then wait about 3 days for the delivery and then post pics here, of their new ride. Until then, it'll be radio silence. All we need to do is sync our watches.
I wouldn't expect to see any posts from the first customers.
From what we're being led to believe, they'll probably have to sign NDAs to get their Elios. ;)

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The new marketing plan is to avoid the expense and frustration of exhibiting at auto shows, writing ad copy, fooling with that faddish Googles, or building relationships with vendors. The new plan is for everyone just to go to sleep and someday when you wake up there will be Elios on the road, and yours right in your driveway! There will be a press release out next week that Hollywood Icon and Investment Guru, Nicholas Cage has invested in Elio and is now overseeing investor relations!

Sit tight! Stay the course, thousand points of light!!

Last edited:

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think that the only way there will be any hope, is if they have new owners. A sharp forensic accountant and lawyer should be able to recover a lot of the 100 million spent. I am sure they have spent about ten million on the car and about ten million fundraising. They received over forty million from investors and reservation holders, twenty three million in loan for equipment. money is somewhere.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well... If anyone does find a way to build these at this price...
And we find out that they actually will run for ten years...
It'll be one of the biggest comebacks in history.

People will talk about it for a hundred years.
And we early adopters can say we were there.
My only concern would be about the withdrawal.

Because I won't have much left to bitch about.

Last edited:

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The new marketing plan is to avoid the expense and frustration of exhibiting at auto shows, writing ad copy, fooling with that faddish Googles, or building relationships with vendors. The new plan is for everyone just to go to sleep and someday when you wake up there will be Elios on the road, and yours right in your driveway! There will be a press release out next week that Hollywood Icon and Investment Guru, Nicholas Cage has invested in Elio and is now overseeing investor relations!

Perhaps Nicholas Cage don't trust modern encryption devices and is having a bit of a problem finding 2 Navajo wind talkers that are still alive.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Did some digging... Nicholas Cage owns some fifty plus collectible cars including several Rolls & a thirty plus motorcycles...hmmm...he and Leno have the biggest collections. Cage is also part of the Coppola family. I'm hoping that ELIO MOTORS can be the next big quality affordable American set of wheels brought to reality from potential film & TV celebrity investors who can build real brand popularity & leverage through free & paid media. Stand by folks...this rumor might have solid origins, real or imagined. Where's the popcorn emoji, we're enjoying the show.

Last edited:

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did some digging... Nicholas Cage owns some fifty plus collectible cars including several Rolls & a thirty plus motorcycles...hmmm...he and Leno have the biggest collections. Cage is also part of the Coppola family. I'm hoping that ELIO MOTORS can be the next big quality affordable American set of wheels brought to reality from potential film & TV celebrity investors who can build real brand popularity & leverage through free & paid media. Stand by folks...this rumor might have solid origins, real or imagined. Where's the popcorn emoji, we're enjoying the show.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Top Bottom