• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

General Reservation Questions And Comments

GaPuddles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is not a $900 reserve option so I think you are safe and it just tacked it onto your 100 to bring you to $1000.

I would not worry. You should get a reservation number now.
Opps. My original receipt says "This is cool, I'm all in" and that was for the $100. The second receipt say "100 to 1000 I'm in upgrade". So I'm thinking I did it right but my sister when she tried to upgrade hers it only gave her a $100 option when she had clicked on the $1000 dollar upgrade. So she has two receipts for $100. That's what got me to questioning mine.

GaPuddles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got it all figured out. My sister didn't upgrade her account correctly. She in fact reserved a second Elio. She was able to go back and upgrade correctly and now she just has to contact Elio to have the second reserve taken off.

Reaction score
Glad you two got that straightened out. Something like that happened to me when I tried to upgrade. I wrote to tellmemore and 'Chris' called me within a half hour. Straightened it out right away. Warning, Chris sometimes sleeps or something and he might not get back with folks that fast. My 'hats off' for the Elio Team.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Glad you two got that straightened out. Something like that happened to me when I tried to upgrade. I wrote to tellmemore and 'Chris' called me within a half hour. Straightened it out right away. Warning, Chris sometimes sleeps or something and he might not get back with folks that fast. My 'hats off' for the Elio Team.
: I also had an interesting start and began emailing back and fort. Then discoved that Chip seemed to be thee person that could actually go into my account. Once we connected, he identified the situation and we got it all done proper. I am in agreement, this sector of the Elio team is also doing a great job!
Terrence

Reaction score
: I also had an interesting start and began emailing back and fort. Then discoved that Chip seemed to be thee person that could actually go into my account. Once we connected, he identified the situation and we got it all done proper. I am in agreement, this sector of the Elio team is also doing a great job!
Terrence

I'm sorry, It was 'Chip' who also helped me out, not a Chris. If you ever had an opportunity to watch the Elio Tour Team do their thing, you would think the same about them. High energy, positive and happily showing off. I was so impressed. Warm and Fuzzy, I tell ya. Warm and Fuzzy.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry, It was 'Chip' who also helped me out, not a Chris. If you ever had an opportunity to watch the Elio Tour Team do their thing, you would think the same about them. High energy, positive and happily showing off. I was so impressed. Warm and Fuzzy, I tell ya. Warm and Fuzzy.

Sweet to here that interaction you had which supports Elio Motor, Team Elio-there Goal setting, their roll out! Excellent standard Elio motors is showing across all department! Love it! Elio 84mpg in 2015! Come on aboard and stretch that gallon of gas with an Elio!
Terrence

Reaction score
Sweet to here that interaction you had which supports Elio Motor, Team Elio-there Goal setting, their roll out! Excellent standard Elio motors is showing across all department! Love it! Elio 84mpg in 2015! Come on aboard and stretch that gallon of gas with an Elio!
Terrence

Wish I could find a farm hand with the same attitude as the elio team. Closest I've gotten was two 12 year old Amish boys. They worked like men should. Only they live so far away and I had to go get them and take them home. Now, if they could have handled electric drills, saws and figure like men, I would have kid napped them.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to upgrade my $250 all-in to $500 all-in. No options on the website *upgrade" page allow this. What can I do about that?

You can always email them as they are usually willing to work with reservation holders. support@eliomotors.zendesk.com is the direct email into their customer support ticket system.

Top Bottom