• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

General Reservation Questions And Comments

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. I started this journey in Oct 2013 when I saw the Elio for the first time and was immediately intrigued by it. I immediately made my first reservation and then two subsequent upgrades. I was unaware of the Elio Owners forum until March 2014. Never dreamed that I would have 1000 posts on any forum. The members of this forum are great people and have plenty of opinions about the Elio. More importantly, most of them are well versed, have valid questions, and are helpful and willing to provide answers for others. It is this wonderful group of people who make the forum so enjoyable. More important to me is that my Posts vs Likes has continually increased and is now 1.80 which makes me feel my contributions are appreciated and are helpful to others.

Jim, congrats on reaching 1,000 posts and becoming an Elio addict! I appreciate the regular input you give us which help keep this forum a friendly place with a lot of good Elio information. :)

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Log on to the Elio Motors website and click on reservation, then click on upgrade. You will be able to then check your account and it will give your the amount of your reservation and the date.

I did as you stated, but did not see my res ????

I got my shirt and bumper sticker, so, where's my res ????

The page did show me the the upgrades, but nothing about my res .... do I need to click on the actual upgrade to see my res ??

Thanks.

PS... It DOES show up on my credit card :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I did as you stated, but did not see my res ????

I got my shirt and bumper sticker, so, where's my res ????

The page did show me the the upgrades, but nothing about my res .... do I need to click on the actual upgrade to see my res ??

Thanks.

PS... It DOES show up on my credit card :)
If you reserved after the last release date then you should get the reservation number at the next release. I believe the last release was 5/12 and was supposed to include all "all in" reservations made through 5/11. I hope this helps. :-) Z

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you reserved after the last release date then you should get the reservation number at the next release. I believe the last release was 5/12 and was supposed to include all "all in" reservations made through 5/11. I hope this helps. :) Z
Still not sure as to how to see res # ???
Sometimes I just don't get it !!
I reserved 12/23/13.....
My question is, do I have to click on "upgrade" to put it in my cart before I see my res # or should I be seeing it after I click "upgrade".
Hope that clears up my question ??? :confused:

Answered my own question...no number anywhere and "I'm ALL in" !!!

Last edited:

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I reserved 12/23/13.....
My question is, do I have to click on "upgrade" to put it in my cart before I see my res # or should I be seeing it after I click "upgrade".

Until reservations are stopped at 40K, only $1,000 'All-in' reservation holders are issued numbers. Everyone else will have numbers issued soon after the reservation period closes.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I reserved 12/23/13.....

Have you contacted Elio Motors? You certainly should have it by now. I don't have a number yet so I don't know what to tell you about finding it on the website. Goofyone might be able to help you. He is a gold mine of information about a lot of things. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I reserved 12/23/13.....

I do not believe the $1,000 All In number is posted online anywhere. You should have received it via email however if you did not if you send the Elio Motors customer support team an email I am sure they will be happy to send you your number. To contact them send them an email at: support@eliomotors.zendesk.com

RK2112

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only those who are "all in" at $1000. The rest of us have to wait until we reserve at $1,000 "all in" or they stop taking reservations. :) Z

am I correct that all reservation levels are to be guaranteed a vehicle in the first year's production?

Last edited:
Top Bottom