• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gone

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
CompTrex,
Don't dispare over that lost 'Half a beverage'.
When I get my Elio and trailer hitch, I'll be coming up thru Northern Va. on the way to pick up a new Mini-Mate camper from the factory.
I'll multiply that 'lost half beverage' by 5.5 and bring you a 6 pack, of your choice.
I, for one, can be counted for several of Wayne's 'Likes'.
I agree, he was basicly a Good Egg but a crack developed and a little spoilage set in.
Mabe after a Cooling Off period, he will decide to rejoin us here.
If he does, I hope he will not be received with drawn guns/sabers.

Picking fly sh*t from pepper here, but 1/2 x 5.5 is 2.75....Which ironically, is almost the exact size of the new 25 oz. beer cans. :D
Don't freak! Just kidding! I know what you meant. ;)

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
CompTrex,
Don't dispare over that lost 'Half a beverage'.
When I get my Elio and trailer hitch, I'll be coming up thru Northern Va. on the way to pick up a new Mini-Mate camper from the factory.
I'll multiply that 'lost half beverage' by 5.5 and bring you a 6 pack, of your choice.
I, for one, can be counted for several of Wayne's 'Likes'.
I agree, he was basicly a Good Egg but a crack developed and a little spoilage set in.
Mabe after a Cooling Off period, he will decide to rejoin us here.
If he does, I hope he will not be received with drawn guns/sabers.

I take my Mt. Dew diet, thank you very much!

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's shamefull we can't all act like adults here. There are ways to come to get your opinions across without stiring the pot and being a bully. Wayne's problem (and certainly several people's) is the tone of the postings, not the message. I have no issuess with someone being skeptical or pessimistic but if that is relayed in a tone that is bitter or accusitory, then there is an issue.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ah, he was a good egg... Pretty pessimistic, and that is what seemed to get everyone fired up.
I, for one, am disappointed to see him go.
Plus, he was going to buy me a half a beverage when I got my car!

You are great, I do believe(opinion to follow) you might step in poop (insert animal of your choice here) and come up with a statement about how healthy the flies looked. That is staying positive.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to see him go. Although, I didn't "like" his negative statements at times I could always poke fun at him and him just poke back......so not sure what happened over the weekend (maybe I don't wanna know LOL) but speaking of personalities.........where is my other "realistic" friend MusicMan? haven't seen him in over a week or so either.......

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to see him go. Although, I didn't "like" his negative statements at times I could always poke fun at him and him just poke back......so not sure what happened over the weekend (maybe I don't wanna know LOL) but speaking of personalities.........where is my other "realistic" friend MusicMan? haven't seen him in over a week or so either.......

How is that not bull bating?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if he went to see the Elio. He was so sure it wasn't going to get to New Orleans because the schedule was changed so often. I really hope he got to see and sit in the Elio. :-) Z

Top Bottom