• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gone

R

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Collaboration of ideas/views/information.......that's what a forum is for.
Although not all are right or viable for everyone, I would still consider them ideas/views/info. Some would prefer not to participate as much as others, perhaps more so to learn than anything else...just like me....

I'm sure he means well in his own way, I just hope he finds the answers to his questions as he awaits the arrival of his Elio.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Collaboration of ideas/views/information.......that's what a forum is for.
Although not all are right or viable for everyone, I would still consider them ideas/views/info. Some would prefer not to participate as much as others, perhaps more so to learn than anything else...just like me....

I'm sure he means well in his own way, I just hope he finds the answers to his questions as he awaits the arrival of his Elio.

Nicely put R! And true in every aspect. And with a reservation # of 1987, a "member since" almost a year ago, and only 49 messages, you definitely hold true to your words...do you also carry a big stick? :D (Okay...Teddy reference. Just mean man of few words, but all are well spoken [written]).

Top Bottom