• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Guns And Stuff Related.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Move to Arizona, Constitutional carry means you can carry it anywhere you want, on your person, under the seat, back seat, etc.........
Actually I love PA, I can carry anywhere*, it's just I find myself in NJ often (got a job there tomorrow as a matter of fact) I think I'll just use one of my fire/lock boxes in the back of the Elio and I think I will be ok..

* Schools, courts, federal buildings excluded

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
w5Vx4DK.jpg

I know this belongs in jokes, but I just couldn't help it...

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually I love PA, I can carry anywhere*, it's just I find myself in NJ often (got a job there tomorrow as a matter of fact) I think I'll just use one of my fire/lock boxes in the back of the Elio and I think I will be ok..

* Schools, courts, federal buildings excluded

Article 4 Section 1 plus the 2nd Amendment pretty much say New Jersey is out of line.
That's the ..."Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State."...
Wonder what would happen if Pennsylvania refused to honor New Jersey drivers licenses? ;)

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Article 4 Section 1 plus the 2nd Amendment pretty much say New Jersey is out of line.
That's the ..."Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State."...
Wonder what would happen if Pennsylvania refused to honor New Jersey drivers licenses? ;)
We could go real deep into the rabbit hole here, probably get the whole thread shut down over NJ gun policies, sooooOOO.

- no comment -

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I live in a state that allows constitutional carry ,concealed and open carry .We have one of the lowest crime rates with the exception of drugs related crimes .The Governor has virtual declared open season on dealers .Interesting statistic is the there has been an increase in knife violence and less gun violence .

Top Bottom