• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Guns And Stuff Related.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just picked up a Finnish M/39 from 1944 :) I think I might be able to fit it into my Elio if I fold down the seat and wedge it in at an angle.
2wcffph.jpg

The "no glovebox" issue is my main concern though. I need to find a way to install a lockbox for those times when I can't carry my conceal-carry pistol with me. It's a bit unconventional, but I carry a 1953 Romanian-made Tokarev.
214sk.jpg
They're both stunning. Words cannot express...

You have my envy and compliments Seth.

There's a good read here:

http://www.mosinnagant.net/finland/finnish_mosin_nagantm39.asp

Attachments

• 2wcffph.jpg
    2wcffph.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
please post your reactions .... we our grandson will turn 8 in September and our son will be taking him to a hunter safety course .... we want to give him a Henry 357 for paper punching and for deer hunting with our son (his father)

Hunter safety course is a necessity IMHO regardless of your age, and "I believe" is the law in MO to get a hunting license...unless you're grandfathered in because of your age, born before '67 or something like that [can't remember where I heard that]. Not a hunter myself, most of my friends are, but I do love the deer sausage :hungry:!

Gun safety and respect for all firearms is paramount. With expert instruction and 'responsible' parental guidance, your grandson will be just fine...again, IMHO.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hunter safety course is a necessity IMHO regardless of your age, and "I believe" is the law in MO to get a hunting license...unless you're grandfathered in because of your age, born before '67 or something like that [can't remember where I heard that]. Not a hunter myself, most of my friends are, but I do love the deer sausage :hungry:!

Gun safety and respect for all firearms is paramount. With expert instruction and 'responsible' parental guidance, your grandson will be just fine...again, IMHO.

its pretty much the same in NC .... for their first birthday we have given each of our 3 grandchildren a lifetime NC hunting and fishing license .... they do have to pass the course and after that never have to buy an NC hunting/fishing license .... my wife and I went through the class with our sons and not they will go through it with their children

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
its pretty much the same in NC .... for their first birthday we have given each of our 3 grandchildren a lifetime NC hunting and fishing license .... they do have to pass the course and after that never have to buy an NC hunting/fishing license .... my wife and I went through the class with our sons and not they will go through it with their children
Outstanding.

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
indeed, I stand corrected!!

“One only wishes Wayne LaPierre and his NRA board of directors could be drafted to some of these scenes, where they would be required to put on booties and rubber gloves and help clean up the blood, the brains, and the chunks of intestine still containing the poor wads of half-digested food that were some innocent bystander's last meal.”

that'll open the door, stand back and watch!!
I don't think that would make any difference. I deal with gun violence as part of my work. It does little to change my mind about the importance of the second amendment and I greatly dislike the government trying to control how and when a citizen should be allowed to protect himself.

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can save this thead:
What's the legal standing on transporting a firearm in the Elio? How can I separate the gun without a propper trunk or glovebox? And it being registered as a motorcycle?
Move to Arizona, Constitutional carry means you can carry it anywhere you want, on your person, under the seat, back seat, etc.........

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd hate to be an invading army!
Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto 1884 -1943...
Minister of the Navy and Commander in Chief of the 1st Fleet...
He wasn't the only one in the Japanese high command to express this.
It was the only reason the Japanese did not invade the U.S. west coast in WWII.

Again, it might be wise to try to keep the posts away from the 'for or against' if we can. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom