• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Guns And Stuff Related.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will my Marlin 44 mag lever action fit in the Elio trunk? :rolleyes:
Man, that thing's a cannon! :eek: Got to get it to a gunsmith before I shoot it again. Front sight pip keeps falling off the end of the barrel and I'm afraid I'll lose it.

I'm strictly a target shooter, and clay pigeons when JEBar swings by [apparently, all my shells only contain one pellet :oops:...just barely wound the poor things]. Shoot just for fun, but if there's ever the need for 'home protection' [God forbid!], I'll be glad I gave up archery.

marlin_1894s_44mag_lever_actio_640.jpg

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Man, that thing's a cannon! :eek: Got to get it to a gunsmith before I shoot it again. Front sight pip keeps falling off the end of the barrel and I'm afraid I'll lose it.

I'm strictly a target shooter, and clay pigeons when JEBar swings by [apparently, all my shells only contain one pellet :oops:...just barely wound the poor things]. Shoot just for fun, but if there's ever the need for 'home protection' [God forbid!], I'll be glad I gave up archery.

View attachment 8287
2016-02-06 15_06_17-Catalogue no. 112..jpg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

View attachment 8287

between now and when we get back out your way in June we hope to have purchased a Henry H012 Big Boy Steel 44 Mag Rifle link ==> https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=picture+Henry+H012&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002
and/or Henry H010 45-70 link ===> https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=henry+h010+pictures&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002 ..... back in the '60's I owned a Ruger 44 mag rifle which I regret selling .... looking forward to seeing how they do at Jay Henges .... since we will be there in April, June, and August, do you think you could work in some time to give some instruction on how to shoot trap using rifle slugs ..????

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
between now and when we get back out your way in June we hope to have purchased a Henry H012 Big Boy Steel 44 Mag Rifle link ==> https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=picture+Henry+H012&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002
and/or Henry H010 45-70 link ===> https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=henry+h010+pictures&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002 ..... back in the '60's I owned a Ruger 44 mag rifle which I regret selling .... looking forward to seeing how they do at Jay Henges .... since we will be there in April, June, and August, do you think you could work in some time to give some instruction on how to shoot trap using rifle slugs ..????

Nice! Charlie, one of the guys I brought up to Jay's, has a Henry Golden Boy tribute rifle (.22 cal) he won at an NRA event. Maybe we'll hit the range one of the days you're out here...preferably 'before' we shoot 100 rounds of 12ga. ;)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! Charlie, one of the guys I brought up to Jay's, has a Henry Golden Boy tribute rifle (.22 cal) he won at an NRA event. Maybe we'll hit the range one of the days you're out here...preferably 'before' we shoot 100 rounds of 12ga. ;)

sounds like a plan to me

:cool:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Easier said than done, I did field service for 27 years (mostly Phila pa) quite often I had NJ calls, so Id pull over, break down the weapon, remove the ammo, put the items in 3 different places, then cross the bridge to NJ. Never had any trouble, but I wasn't sure where the law would be on a cycle.
Now how am I going to put a gun rack in the Elio? sideways? anyway my rifle cases are 56" long, what were those truck dementions again?
Sub2Kad.jpg

Top Bottom