• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Guns And Stuff Related.

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am looking to install one of these on my elio, along with a camo paint job!
image.jpeg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
View attachment 8299
Just picked one of these up in 357 magnum last week! Can't wait to go shoot it! Also a Henry!
Hope it fits in my elio!

please post your reactions .... we our grandson will turn 8 in September and our son will be taking him to a hunter safety course .... we want to give him a Henry 357 for paper punching and for deer hunting with our son (his father)

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just picked up a Finnish M/39 from 1944 :) I think I might be able to fit it into my Elio if I fold down the seat and wedge it in at an angle.
2wcffph.jpg

The "no glovebox" issue is my main concern though. I need to find a way to install a lockbox for those times when I can't carry my conceal-carry pistol with me. It's a bit unconventional, but I carry a 1953 Romanian-made Tokarev.
214sk.jpg

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just picked up a Finnish M/39 from 1944 :) I think I might be able to fit it into my Elio if I fold down the seat and wedge it in at an angle.
2wcffph.jpg

The "no glovebox" issue is my main concern though. I need to find a way to install a lockbox for those times when I can't carry my conceal-carry pistol with me. It's a bit unconventional, but I carry a 1953 Romanian-made Tokarev.
214sk.jpg
You will love your m39! Mine is way accurate just remember if you come across surplus ammo it's probably corrosive so use windex with ammonia to clean your gun, and please don't forget to take your bayonet off the gun before getting inside elio!

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
2wcffph.jpg

214sk.jpg
DSCN2659.JPG

NICE, quite similar to what I sometimes carry...

Top Bottom