• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey You Cheerleaders, When Do You Think There Will Be A Major Financing Announcement?

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So tell us.........
How long did it take you to get your first mortgage?
How long did it take you to get your first new car loan?
Who ever said getting financing was easy?
Never needed a Mortgage found better way to buy
Don't do car loans not a smart way to buy
People like PE make it not by ding they way everyone tried they have to be creative

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope that a financing arrangement will be made soon. I really want this car to be built but with all of the delays and set backs and the fact that Elio is really posting alot of the same info on social media that its has posted before (over and over again) and also that fact that now some of those postings are subtly changing the language from "all for only $6800.00" to "expect to be around $6800.00" I must say I have almost all hope.
From what I recall he said that (this goes back awhile) the e was running above 7k then, not that it was the selling price, but rather they continue to work to assure he meets one of the basic tenants of his E. The commitment for the 6.8k, as soon as the list is finished, I would expect for a price increase, and no further need for incentives.

Reaction score
Horn, sfu - St. Francis University. But, anyways, the new package for financing was indeed announced within a week, just as PE said it would be. I am disappointed because it isn't what I dreamed it would be, but happy at the same time. Prayers for it to work. I'm just glad I am not in charge of this dream. Just sitting in the back seat and enjoying the ride.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Horn, sfu - St. Francis University. But, anyways, the new package for financing was indeed announced within a week, just as PE said it would be. I am disappointed because it isn't what I dreamed it would be, but happy at the same time. Prayers for it to work. I'm just glad I am not in charge of this dream. Just sitting in the back seat and enjoying the ride.
I think PE and the EM team is smart to keep capitalizing in relatively small achievable chunks with specific goals that lead to production.

Top Bottom