• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey You Cheerleaders, When Do You Think There Will Be A Major Financing Announcement?

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Quick reality break for everyone.
Horn started this thread back on March 24, 2015.
Every time there is a string of positive or semi-positive news he fires this up again.
That would make him a troll.
Except he has buried this stuff where he can just dredge it up each time.
So that makes him a classical mole.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
trollspray_zpsed7795a9.jpg

Last edited:

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Quick reality break for everyone.
Horn started this thread back on March 24, 2015.
Every time there is a string of positive or semi-positive news he fires this up again.

So this means that there has been no new good news since March of 2015. (except for now) Based on your statement.

Didn't EM only get $17M when they need around $250M?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. It's an unnecessary risk IMO. EM has not hit ANY of their deadlines. Trust is the key thing. I don't see the point in giving someone money when I don't trust them.
Are you answering the question someone asked earlier about your reservation number?
Speaking of which, have you made any type of reservation on an Elio?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
So this means that there has been no new good news since March of 2015. (except for now) Based on your statement.
That 17m was from the first A+ stock offering that has ever been done. It's a new way for stocks to be sold in a smaller number of shares.
That money is what is funding the building of the E-Series Elio's.

DeltaMike

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You missed my earlier point. Funding and technical progress is best together. A flood of money -- however exciting -- doesn't make the technical progress faster beyond a point and only brings interest or other obligations. Let me make another point I've made elsewhere on this forum: Faster, Cheaper, Better...Pick Any Two. That is an engineering axiom that certainly applies to Elio. They've chosen Cheaper and Better. Therefore Faster is not an option. And the funding may at times be limiting (and PE has said so), and my present perception is that the technical development is now the pacing aspect. But a more fundamental question begs: Is there something for you in being disrespectful to others on this forum?

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score

It isn't legally possible to get $250M under reg A+. I think the maximum in a year is $50M and EM only tried for a portion of that. Getting $17M under a brand new funding option using a new and never before tried reservation and purchase mechanism was a HUGE success. Denigrating this accomplishment by offering a misleading statement of only getting $17M of $250M just goes to show you are only interested in mucking things up and really don't want to see all the good news that has been happening since March 2015.

Top Bottom