• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey You Cheerleaders, When Do You Think There Will Be A Major Financing Announcement?

DeltaMike

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What about the funding? That is the main thing.
Are you familiar with the two separate fund raising initiatives and in particular Reg A+? Amazingly successful in the view of otherwise disinterested expert observers, it seems. What is not helpful is to have fund raising outrun development. That's why virtually all large projects have milestones or gates and the funding is timed to coincide with the technical progress. While what Elio has done to date hasn't been flawless, in my estimation it has been amazing. To that end, I started with a modest $100 reservation several years ago, all-in, then upgraded to $500 awhile ago, now I'm #18373. And this week I plan to invest in OTCQX-traded stock.
If you haven't got the stomach or $ to go all-in, it's ok. The risk is real -- and the potential reward. But your question seems fairly uninformed and the phrasing a bit disrespectful.

Top Bottom