• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hood Ornament For Elio

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I dont mind the logo seems only two will be on the car steering wheel and front nose. Elio doesn't have a icon (chevy bow tie) and or mascot(Ferrari prancing horse) of some sort not much to have on the car. I will put Ferrari fender shields on mine as a joke
A caricature drawing of Paul Elio etched in the center of the steering wheel.

Reactions: Ekh

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Every car I've owned for the last 40 years I've de-emblemed (removed all of the emblems)
I'll leave things that are built in (like the bowtie on a Chevy grill) but everything on the sides and back I pull off.
I think it makes a car look "cleaner"
I do have a box full of emblems; I may strip them off, but I don't throw them away.
I also pull off dealer license frames as soon as I can; one car I bought, the license frame never left the lot. Salesman asked me why once, I told him "if you want to pay me for advertising, I'll leave it on".

I do the same with dealer frames. I remember my last car purchase i took them off and brought the car back few days later for a check engine light. They magically reappeared on the car again.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
a good while ago it was announced that EM would be relocating the P4 windshield wiper to help reduce drag and promote gas mileage .... that told me that they are serious about aerodynamics .... pictures released of the P5 appears to indicate that has been done .... for me 84 mpg would be great but isn't my main concern .... as but one example, I plan to run the P3 front fenders .... if someone comes up with some sort of aftermarket badge I like, I'd probably take a serious look at getting one .... that said, I don't plan to go looking for anything of that sort
Not going to hold ELIO to 84 MPG long as it gets close that will do

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
header.jpg

BORGWARD USED LETTER INITIALS ON THE HOOD ORNAMENT FOR THEIR MAKES .

BORGWARD
Borgward_hood-ornament.jpg

THE GOLIATH WINDSWEPT "G" ( VIEWED FROM WRONG SIDE )
5271394438_832f0c8bd9_m.jpg

LLOYD
145785257.jRNOQVDZ.BAC_2339.jpg

Top Bottom