• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hood Ornament For Elio

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Crea_AD_31.jpg

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Crea_AD_31.jpg

These are different fenders from what has been on the P4. Notice the black on the side facing the body and the attachment method is different. This makes the orange have a more contoured appearance. It looks very good. I would like to have this. I would like to see the outside. Hopefully it looks the same way. This is a way of looking sporty and having good aerodynamics for good mpg. Great

I still say they should put the valve stem on the inside. It is easier to access.

This is a copy of the picture from post #31 Trusting gets the credit.

I like the fenders and if the outside looks as good as the inside, I would pay more as a option.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Crea_AD_31.jpg

These are different fenders from what has been on the P4. Notice the black on the side facing the body and the attachment method is different. This makes the orange have a more contoured appearance. It looks very good. I would like to have this. I would like to see the outside. Hopefully it looks the same way. This is a way of looking sporty and having good aerodynamics for good mpg. Great
I still say they should put the valve stem on the inside. It is easier to access.
This is a copy of the picture from post #31 Trusting gets the credit.
I like the fenders and if the outside looks as good as the inside, I would pay more as a option.
I don't know if it's the angle of the picture, or from the Photoshopping or what but the right wheel is further away from the body then the left.
The steering rod is different also; left side has a large something or other that the right side doesn't have.
I know it's only a photo rendition, so I'm not taking it seriously.
But with the offset it would be like a dirt track car.

Top Bottom