• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Many Options Will Em Be Offering??

How many initial options will EM be offering?

• Total voters

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like the Configurator to show the over-the-counter price for an option as well as the installed price (i.e. to show the labor cost for installing the option at the marshaling center). That way, I can see if it's worth it for me to get the basic car first and then purchase the options separately for a DIY installation. I don't want to have to bring my Elio into a marshaling center later down the road every time I want an option installed.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like the Configurator to show the over-the-counter price for an option as well as the installed price (i.e. to show the labor cost for installing the option at the marshaling center). That way, I can see if it's worth it for me to get the basic car first and then purchase the options separately for a DIY installation. I don't want to have to bring my Elio into a marshaling center later down the road every time I want an option installed.
Good point. I'd like that same information. It should be a cheaper install price if you have it done at time of purchase vs. having them do it at a later date since they'll already have the Elio in place and it shouldn't take but a minute or so. Of course, doing it yourself should be a bit less expensive than either of those though it may not be THAT much less expensive.

Robert Moorman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Why not give Elio all in holders access to the build your own Elio website so we can get an idea what will be available and you, at Elio, an idea what we will be choosing.
Just curious why I was not informed until today that Elio would be in Dallas April 22-24.

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why not give Elio all in holders access to the build your own Elio website so we can get an idea what will be available and you, at Elio, an idea what we will be choosing.
Just curious why I was not informed until today that Elio would be in Dallas April 22-24.
The website is open to everyone. One of their press releases started the configurator was going live on April 28th, and it did.

The Dallas stop on the tour was posted on the Elio website a few weeks before it happened. Not quite sure what your complaint is. They put information out to the public with plenty of lead time.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like the Configurator to have a list of all options and its price. I get tired of the webpage designs where everything must be clicked on to get the price or information.
Yup. It's just as easy to provide a hover/pop-out "window" as it is to provide a clickable link.
And it usually makes the site less "blulky" and "clunky" on the developer's end.

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why you were not informed, is your responsibility not EM's

Top Bottom