• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Many Options Will Em Be Offering??

How many initial options will EM be offering?

• Total voters

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gloves are too bulky to operate heater controls, radio, cruise control or light a smoke. I drove an air cooled VW for thirty years, I know what a cold car is, the handle above the glove box is for a towel to keep the windshield clear. I'm not twenty years old anymore, I'm old and I can afford it, I want a heated steering wheel. I wear gloves all day long on the job, I'll be damned if I'll wear them on the commute home. I WANT A HEATED STEERNG WHEEL!!!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Gloves are too bulky to operate heater controls, radio, cruise control or light a smoke. I drove an air cooled VW for thirty years, I know what a cold car is, the handle above the glove box is for a towel to keep the windshield clear. I'm not twenty years old anymore, I'm old and I can afford it, I want a heated steering wheel. I wear gloves all day long on the job, I'll be damned if I'll wear them on the commute home. I WANT A HEATED STEERNG WHEEL!!!!
FINE! How's this?

Heated Steering wheel cover $15

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really don't want one plugged into my lighter and dragging a cord, if I can't get one as an option and part of the optional wiring harness I might consider it

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Really don't want one plugged into my lighter and dragging a cord, if I can't get one as an option and part of the optional wiring harness I might consider it
On items like that, you can cut off the adapter, and wire it to a switch. As for the wires hanging down, that's where creativity comes it; you have to figure out enough slack to allow the steering wheel to go lock to lock and coil the wire (I use a cordless drill to change them from flat to coiled) or you can just buy a coiled wire and use it.
Where there's a want, there's a way.

DeltaMike

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, I searched... But couldn't find. Thought someone had posted a speculative list of options Elio had mentioned as possibilities before myelio came out. I'm trying to think of what high dollar items might yet post to myelio that haven't showed up yet.

Top Bottom