• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Many Options Will Em Be Offering??

How many initial options will EM be offering?

• Total voters

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nobody in his right mind will be trying to start (or ride) a Slingshot when it's 10 below zero! But the Elio will have to start then, and I'd just as soon have some extra cranking power. I'd pay extra for a beefier battery if there were a place to put it.

An excellent point that I had not considered. I whine whenit gets to the 30's (F of course!) for a few days!

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about some kind of graphic on the sides with the name? Over the life of the car it would be seen by thousands of people and would be great advertising for the company. Considering the advertising value, this option should be free.

Imattttge1.jpg

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about some kind of graphic on the sides with the name? Over the life of the car it would be seen by thousands of people and would be great advertising for the company. Considering the advertising value, this option should be free.

Imattttge1.jpg
I'd be glad to do it, but some car owners would not. Perhaps those of use who agree to advertise in this manner can get the $6,800 price and let those who do not pay a bit more for not advertising so the base price sans advertising looks better to the financials while preserving the Target Price for Paul.

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd be glad to do it, but some car owners would not. Perhaps those of use who agree to advertise in this manner can get the $6,800 price and let those who do not pay a bit more for not advertising so the base price sans advertising looks better to the financials while preserving the Target Price for Paul.
I'd really rather not pay a premium just to have a car without the advertising plastered all down both sides of the car. The car being on the road owned by someone in the general public is advertising enough for Elio. The target price is $6800, keep it there or change it without some advertising gimmick. Mickey mouse deals like that in the eleventh hour suck!

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd really rather not pay a premium just to have a car without the advertising plastered all down both sides of the car. The car being on the road owned by someone in the general public is advertising enough for Elio. The target price is $6800, keep it there or change it without some advertising gimmick. Mickey mouse deals like that in the eleventh hour suck!
I'm just trying to come up with a way to reach the $7600 price in the loan filing and still hit the $6,800 target. I think that is before options, TT&L and delivery/destination are added

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The target price is $6800, keep it there or change it without some advertising gimmick. Mickey mouse deals like that in the eleventh hour suck!

Them still quoting that price bugs me. If they know they will not be able to hit that number until 250,000 units into it, continuing to advertise it as a $6,800 vehicle just feels dirty. In this case, if they are actually planning to have a base price of $7,600, then THAT is the new target price.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Please note that I threw the idea out there as an "option", not that all Elios should have it. Many people love to advertise stuff for free, just look at all the logos and company names on t-shirts and caps next time you walk through a mall. Not only do they do if for free, they actually pay for the privilege. :confused2:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ty, you've been on a roll all day today; sounds like you're in a really great mood.
The move must have done a lot of good!
It happens on occasion. :D
Old house is "sold" waiting on closing, new house has been identified and purchase agreement all signed and is waiting on closing. I'm going to go pick up the girls (they are still in Albuquerque finishing the school year) and wife next week. So, yeah, I'm in a good mood for the most part!

(Plus, we now know what tires the Elio will have, who will make the engines, and the stock evaluation shows we could all make some money);)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It happens on occasion. :D
Old house is "sold" waiting on closing, new house has been identified and purchase agreement all signed and is waiting on closing. I'm going to go pick up the girls (they are still in Albuquerque finishing the school year) and wife next week. So, yeah, I'm in a good mood for the most part!

(Plus, we now know what tires the Elio will have, who will make the engines, and the stock evaluation shows we could all make some money);)
Congrats; we all need good days and weeks and it sounds like you're having a great one. :thumb:

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want a heated steering wheel, I leave from a heated garage in the morning, but the drive home after work when it's below 0 degrees is down right painful on the hands, I hold them in front of the heater vents but it takes a while to warm them up. I want a heated steering wheel!

Heard of gloves? They're a lot less expensive!

There is usually a cheaper way. I think you can even get heated gloves if you want them.
t-60498-02.png

I personally use my 12v electric gloves from my riding days :p

Gerbing 12V Ultra Lite Heated Gloves

Top Bottom