• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Much Angst Has The Waiting For Your Elio Caused?

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No angst here. The longer it takes the closer I'll be to being able to pay cash. Saving a little as I can. Selling off cars and bikes when I can. Sometimes looking forward is a big part of the fun.

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No angst here as well . I have a company car and a spare Saturn .
When she comes , she comes but I do Shiver with Anticip..................ation .

tumblr_ngga99J5Yt1qditd8o1_500.jpg

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Soobooruu?

I must say that one of my first vehicles when I got of the Navy was a '87 Subaru DL Wagon...one of the most dependable cars I've ever owned. Kind of like the old Brat body. Unstoppable in the snow, I lived in Arvada, CO at the time, and tried. I only bought the SVX to pull the engine and stick it in one of my Porsches because it's basically a Japanese version of a 20k Porsche engine, but ended up liking it so much I couldn't send it to the crusher. Very cool car. Great engineering, but you've got to have a good set of tools (all metric...which is a pleasure, considering I need SAE and metric to work on any of my Jeeps). I've got nothing bad to say about Subys.:car:

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No real issue at all.
If the Elio is ready next year (2016) my $100 means I won't get it till winter by which time my F150 will be paid off.
So I'll get the Elio then and my new truck in April of '18.
If it isn't ready, I'll get my new truck in April of '17.
It works out for me either way.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We bit the bullet in January and purchased a 2011 Subaru Legacy. Mainly for winter and AWD. The truck has been parked pretty much all summer with the occasional run to keep it from drying out. The Chevy cavalier will be 12 next month but doesn't have 100,000 miles on it yet. Would love to have my Elio now but we're good until our 2 come off the line.
Hopefully a year from now, we'll be driving around in them! Hummm, That line sounds awfully familiar. I think I heard someone say it about 101/2 months ago.
:cheer2: Go Elio! :cheer2:

Top Bottom