• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I'm Ba-a-ack

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone,
I went in last week for a biopsy and came out with an e.coli infection in my bloodstream. Almost left the scene Friday night, but double IVs with massive antibiotics finally kicked in, just as my blood pressure was disappearing.
So, now I'm home with orders to stay put for the week, which is good, 'cause I have lots of Elio madness to catch up on.
JP
WOW! Welcome back, Johnapool. Happy that you are still on our side of the grass!

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to you all for the kind words and wishes. What a family!!

That IS scary stuff, if I ever need it I think I will decline. No prostate needles, no colonoscopy. If God wants me to come home on his time, I'll gladly go and NO I'm not religious at all but I do believe everything happens for a reason......and in Karma :)

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That IS scary stuff, if I ever need it I think I will decline. No prostate needles, no colonoscopy. If God wants me to come home on his time, I'll gladly go and NO I'm not religious at all but I do believe everything happens for a reason......and in Karma :)

I'm afraid not so much if as when. Been through those tests, if your are here long enough your turn will come.

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You say that now, but when you either can not let your urine out, or can not keep it in, you'll experience a change of attitude rather quickly.

Top Bottom