• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is This Ruling Going To Effect Elio Since They Are Following The Telsa Sales Model.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
First post is doom and gloom,,,welcome any way;)
This is exactly what Elio has been pushing for all along. Elio is being built to automotive standards now.
Say, do you have an Elio reserved? or bought any stock?

Last edited:

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think as the word gets out About Elio there will be more folks looking around to see what Elio is all about and this is one of the places they will go. OUR forum welcomes the skeptics that are fact finding and will help any one with questions. I am proof of that. Poop stirrers will come and go, I hope! Again just my 2 cents.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is proposing new regulations that would no longer classify an enclosed three wheel vehicle like the Elio as a motorcycle but rather as a passenger car. Sad.

http://www.greencarreports.com/news...-vehicle-code-to-prevent-3-wheelers-like-elio
reg.jpg

Yup, sad...

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://www.greencarreports.com/news...pg-elio-3-wheeler-depends-on-government-loans

I wish journalists would actually do some research. Elio has said a number of times they have several different ways of getting money and the AVTM loan would be the largest. Also, this "journalist" brought up something that was addressed several weeks ago:

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) recently proposed changes to regulations that would essentially ban three-wheeled cars.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://www.greencarreports.com/news...pg-elio-3-wheeler-depends-on-government-loans

I wish journalists would actually do some research. Elio has said a number of times they have several different ways of getting money and the AVTM loan would be the largest. Also, this "journalist" brought up something that was addressed several weeks ago:
It's the Age of the Internet. There's more incentive to publish quickly than accurately. And in this time, vinegar attracts more flies than honey.

Mulepadre

Reaction score
Why did you wait a year to post? Just curious since I don't see much benefit to signing up unless you post occasionally.

Slinches,

I thought I had posted before so I was surprised to see that there is no record of anything.
Not sure what happened there.

But I kind of fell away from reading the forum once they postponed the Elio release date again.
Still am anxious to get my elio though.

Top Bottom