• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jacksonville Anyone??

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going. It would be cool to see it in person, but I wonder what the P5 will actually be like.
when i was young, saw this picture of a girl that I would be interested in dating. My friends told me she wasn't available, but her sister was, they said check her out-they said she looks about the same, but, her sister was 2" taller.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes J-3-Wheel, I would like to ask one last time if someone could take a measurement at the rear end: overall height, ground clearance and width; and, if possible distance from ground to the bottom of the frame as it goes across the tire. I would be eternally grateful. I would even buy you a tank of gas, for your Eliot that is.

Sure no problem, do you mean the frame in front of the rear tire or behind it?
Also, my current gas tank is only 10.5 sooooo.....

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going. It would be cool to see it in person, but I wonder what the P5 will actually be like.
Ed, welcome to the forum, repository of information about the Elio. The P5 will essentially look like the P4 with a few minor changes like lowering the rear seat 2", 15" wheels an tires, and larger rearview mirrors. We try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and look forward to your questions, comments and opinions. Welcome to the Elio family and enjoy the journey.

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sure no problem, do you mean the frame in front of the rear tire or behind it?
Also, my current gas tank is only 10.5 sooooo.....
The part behind the tire, the "hitchable" part, if you please. Hmmm, 10.5 gal, that's like our Fit. Mind you now, there is a guy that'll do it for a fancy cup of coffee. Rhecrazy or what!

Many thanks.

Top Bottom