• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_2466.JPG

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Three ladies are on the veranda of the country club having a drink. Due to several doors left open they can see into the men's shower but the man showering is only visible from the waist down. One lady says "That's not my husband". The second says " that's not my husband either". The third takes a long look and says "I don't think he is even a member of the club".

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A pilot is having dinner with a brunette and when they finish, they head to a hotel.
He calls room service and asks for a bottle of red wine.
When it arrives, he opens the bottle and puts some of the wine on the brunette’s lips and then starts kissing her.
She asks what he’s doing and he replies, “When I have read meat, I must have red wine.”

“Ooohh,” she says.
A little later he calls room service again and orders some white wine.
It arrives in a few moments and he begins to splash it on the girl's breasts and then starts kissing them.
She asks what the white wine is for and he replies, “When I have white meat, I must have white wine.”

“Ooohh, she says.
Eventually, he works his way down, pulls out a can of lighter fluid and a match, sprinkles it on her muff, and lights it on fire.
“Aahhh! Why the hell did you do that?" she yells.

“When I go down, I want to go down in flames!” He replies.

Top Bottom