• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Hootersnoocher

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm not sure where else to post this, but I think it's some what funny and sometimes I like to humor just myself. I just received my 3 t-shirts from the store at the bottom of this page here. I'm still waiting on the 2 stickers. Hum? Bad batch like the Official ELIO Tee? But, now that I've looked at them, and then reading all of the posts this week, they all seem to be misspelled! they should read ELIOMOANERS. Can I get a refund or credit toward something else upon return? (not stickers) I think I'll have to roll the dice with this as I did with my all in.

I'm not a person to quit on an idea as complex as this undertaking has been. My reasoning? I don't know, Roush's development to the progressive builds, IAV, all of the other commitments and collaborations. If it were not even remotely feasible, Mr. Elio could not even have gotten through the doors. I still feel these are some tall hurdles to jump.

I'm going to reserve my comments of no further speculation, assumptions,insinuations, accusations, suggestions, conspiratorial discussions, proprietorial reluctance to discuss matters= hiding information, malfeasance, fraud or any of such talk. Where is all of this idle noise coming from? I can't find anything posted to like. I thought we were a group of proponents for this to be a success! If you all really feel this way, I guess I was in the wrong blog site. I won't quit on this until the first roll off, or me being the last person, and I'm shutting off the lights when I leave. It's happened to me before and I know in the end I had fun and gave me something to talk about.

Want to know real pain and possible financial ruin? Try googling Celladon transportation. Drivers are going to be abandoned when the Co. fuel card won't work and they get stranded and their rigs are repo'ed. All they WORKed for will be gone. That, is something to rant and light up the torches and bear pitchforks over. Remember Arrow Trucking? Google it, too. It's history repeating itself. I will pray for all of them. What have we here really lost? A grand? A few Grand? I didn't put up or borrow what I couldn't afford. Will you still have your family fed and your bills paid? I will.

I feel for none of you, in your plight. Good day sirs! I said, Good Day!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out.
What used to be my sex appeal, is now my waterspout.

Time was when, on its own accord, from my trousers it would spring,
But now I’ve got a full-time job, to find the blasted thing.

It used to be embarrassing, the way it would behave.
For every single morning, it would stand and watch me shave.

Now as old age approaches, it sure gives me the blues,
to see it hang its little head, and watch me tie my shoes!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out.
What used to be my sex appeal, is now my waterspout.

Time was when, on its own accord, from my trousers it would spring,
But now I’ve got a full-time job, to find the blasted thing.

It used to be embarrassing, the way it would behave.
For every single morning, it would stand and watch me shave.

Now as old age approaches, it sure gives me the blues,
to see it hang its little head, and watch me tie my shoes!

Reminds me of this:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...66F321773736592253A666F321773736592&FORM=VIRE

Top Bottom