• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jus Sayin';)
capn texas.png.png

:cool:_hr

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Jake and Jim are chatting at the beach. Jake asks Jim how come he is always so popular with the women.

Jim explains, "I find a big potato and put it down my swim trunks and that’s my secret."

A few days later they meet again on the beach and Jake says, "I tried what you said but all they do is look at me in disgust."

Jim replies, "Yes, but you are supposed to put it in the front, not the BACK!"

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jake and Jim are chatting at the beach. Jake asks Jim how come he is always so popular with the women.

Jim explains, "I find a big potato and put it down my swim trunks and that’s my secret."

A few days later they meet again on the beach and Jake says, "I tried what you said but all they do is look at me in disgust."

location location location

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And you must use a whole potato. French fries just don't do the trick!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A veterinarian is feeling ill and goes to see her doctor.
The doctor asks her all the usual questions about symptoms, how long they have been occurring, etc.

She interrupts him, “Hey look, I’m a vet. I don’t need to ask my patients these kinds of questions."
"I can tell what’s wrong just by looking. Why can’t you?"

The doctor nods, looks her up and down, writes out a prescription, and hands it to her.
"There you are. Of course, if that doesn’t work, we’ll have to have you put down."

Top Bottom