• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
What's the difference between a lawyer and a boxing referee?

A boxing referee doesn't get paid more for a longer fight................................:whoo:................:yield:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A man had just opened a restaurant but he couldn't think of a name. So he decided to name it after the third person that walks in.

The third person walks in and the guy asked for her name. She said, "Jill."

"Well Jill, you have nice legs!"

So the guy named the restaurant "Jill's Legs." A week later a drunk was laying on the sidewalk outside the restaurant
when a police officer asked him what he was doing.

He replied, "I'm waiting for Jill's Legs to open so I can get a bite to eat."..............:becky:...................:hungry:................:caked:..............:scared:.................:drum:

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Meanwhile back in Texas!:eek::D
orca on a flooded texas street.jpg

:cool:_hr

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
An applicant was filling out a job application. When he came to the question, "Have you ever been arrested?"

He answered, "No."

The next question, intended for people who had answered in the affirmative to the last one, was "Why?"

The applicant answered it anyway... "Never got caught." ................:pray2:....................:madgrin:......................:eyebrows:..................:drum:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A man walks out of a bar and sees a bum panhandling on the corner. And the bum says, “Mister, do you have a dollar you could spare me?”

The man thinks about the question for a bit and asks the bum, “If I give you a dollar, are you going to use it to by liquor?”

“No,” says the bum.

The man then asks the bum, “If I five you a dollar, are you going to use it for gambling?”

Again the bum says, “No.”

So the man says to the bum. “Do you mind coming home with me so I can show my wife what happens to someone who doesn’t drink or gamble?”

Top Bottom