• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mark!! Have to ever been to the states? For more than a day or two? I'm just curious .............

No, if to do with the joke, it was a joke, and it's actually a "New Zealander (with accent) in Australia" joke.

I didn't think Americans would understand it not knowing the New Zealander accent difference so I made it up to suit, no offence meant to anyone.

Amusing coincidence, this post appeared today in a car build group I moderate on Facebook, maybe I should have said Vermont :-)

coss.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That sense no makes to me ..............I VIN is issued by the manufacturer of the car, and it's a number that tells about the car.

WAIT!! This thought has fallen off the tracks and is going nowhere.
So rather than sink it deeper I'm going to end it right here.

Is that OK? Yes, No, Maybe? This joke ends right here. (Digging a hole right here and dropping it in)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
This guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for 7 shots of vodka. The bartender says, "Wow, must be a big occasion?"

The guy says, "Ya, my first blowjob."

The bartender says, "How about I give you an eighth shot on the house."

The guy says, "If 7 shots won't get rid of the taste, nothing will!"

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went to the doctor the other day for possible memory loss. He said "Here, take these two pills and get back to me". I took the pills and said "Doc, these pills look like rabbit turds." The Doc said "See they are working already".

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No, if to do with the joke, it was a joke, and it's actually a "New Zealander (with accent) in Australia" joke.

I didn't think Americans would understand it not knowing the New Zealander accent difference so I made it up to suit, no offence meant to anyone.

Amusing coincidence, this post appeared today in a car build group I moderate on Facebook, maybe I should have said Vermont :-)

View attachment 25430
In Texas it would have been an "Aggie" joke...

Top Bottom